- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by complete inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- Every person is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil.
- The person who does not repent of their sins are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- The atonement, through Jesus Christ, is for the whole human race, and whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- When we are forgiven from our sins we are also to experience being set apart completely unto God(sanctification), through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to being born again and being set apart in living a holy life each day.
- In the return of our Lord, in the resurrection of the dead, and in the final judgment.